As a new member of Zuggand’s Intern Program, we want to make sure you have an awesome experience. Our goal is to make sure you gain invaluable experience by learning new skills, participating in day-to-day corporate activities, and expanding your network by meeting new people in your field. Our three-month program is designed to provide you with real-world opportunities to help you grow both professionally and socially, while also having a fun time doing it!
As a part of the program, you will assist the Zuggand team with various projects and tasks in the areas of technology or digital marketing. This could include participating in projects regarding website design, development and social media. Zuggand will assign roles and responsibilities based on your skills in these areas, as well as your professional interests.
You will be supervised by a member of the Zuggand team and receive hands-on training in one of the areas mentioned above. You will closely work with Zuggand customers, potentially work with other vendors, and will be an official part of the Zuggand team. As a representative of Zuggand, you will need to ensure you professionally represent the company at all times.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Shadowing Zuggand supervisors or team members for the purpose of learning
- Conducting research on specific technologies, companies, methodologies, etc.
- Attending internal and external meetings as necessary
- Assisting Zuggand staff by performing project-specific tasks
- Developing documentation related to assigned projects
- Attending local events, conference and training sessions
- Providing assigned project status updates to Zuggand leadership
- Attending a closing interview and presenting to Zuggand leadership on what you have learned (at the completion of the internship)
Time commitment: Minimum of 20 hours per week with a three-month commitment
Compensation: This is an unpaid position. If applicable, there is opportunity for school credit if allowed by your college/university. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and can result in a great reference.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.